Re: Error 102/122

by Armormaidden

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Windows 10 

I've followed all the advice so far, and still nothing. Here's my screen cap, hopefully it gets sorted soon. 

Message 171 of 185 (1,803 Views)

★★★ Novice
Little update for you guys, hoping to be helpful.
I managed to recover an old save, I am still playing with it (I already reloaded the game 4-5 times now), continuing with my legacy and NOT touching at all (like not even opening! So scared lol) the “manage household” menu and everything seems to be fine....
Wish you guys the same luck, waiting for an update fix....
Message 172 of 185 (1,796 Views)

Re: Error 102?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @SimGuruNick I've been affected by this problem too. I was able to recover my save, creating a new save file in the process. It seems to have worked, and I've been playing a lot lately. I don't know which save file is which, so I've uploaded all of them. There's only 2 save files anyway, the original and the recovered. The original is where there's a problem. The recovered seems to be fine. Thank you!

Here is the link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhScIIRqUJrlgTaqq_ZdW2NGyonX 

Message 173 of 185 (1,681 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's been a few days since we haven't been able to play the sims cats and dogs, and to be honest, I'm quiet pissed off and disappointed that the team isn't fixing this issue faster. most games try and fix the issue ASAP.

Message 174 of 185 (1,575 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick i feel like at this point EA needs to start handing out refunds.We paid $40 for a game that we can’t play!
Message 175 of 185 (1,486 Views)

Hero

Have you tried a new save ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 176 of 185 (1,484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I completely agree, this has become ridiculous. they need to really make up for it.

Message 177 of 185 (1,464 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i was so excited to play the pack and its a plus with the updates until my loading page kept loading for a loooong tiiiime(i figured it was only my game that had this problem)and now its been nearly a week im seeking for a solution here and elsewhere im getting highly frustrated that they havent reached to the bottom of it ....yet(still hopeful before this month ends) but if this problem lingers then they should hand out refunds

Message 178 of 185 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There is a patch available now for this issue

Please all backup your saves and let us know how it goes.

I'm going to mark this as solution for now to increase visibility.

The notes can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929836/november-15-2017-patch-notes#latest

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 179 of 185 (8,074 Views)

Re: Error 102:70c7f9a5/122

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I still have this issue, when I try to load one of my saved sims (which I created today) 

it will either not load at all or it will give me the 102 error.

I have tried to repair my game and to make a new game.

Nothing works for me.

Message 180 of 185 (1,213 Views)