Re: Error 102?

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

This is exactly what is happening to me as well.

Message 11 of 185 (1,645 Views)

Re: Error 102

★★ Apprentice

No this is not the same error 800 save. I got rid of the error 800 save and once again went back to a back-up file made 10 days ago. The code 102 appeared after the installment of the pet-pack and in save which is not corrupted by error code 800.

Message 12 of 185 (1,644 Views)

★★ Apprentice

What hapens is that I can see the worlds and move the families from one lot to another, howver I can not enter a lot.

Message 13 of 185 (1,642 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this problem after updating I have  no mods ,if anyone has a solution I would  be grateful 

Message 14 of 185 (1,635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just loaded a vanilla save and it's allowing me to go into my households. I don't know if it's an issue with save files, or what but it's annoying

Message 15 of 185 (1,633 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I actually just recovered my save from right before the patch and it's letting me go in game. Not sure for how long, but it may be worth a shot

Message 16 of 185 (1,622 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I too went back to an old save and it does work. But the save wich was in while I downloaded the pack is still unplayable.

Message 17 of 185 (1,619 Views)

Hero

QA will probably want saves for this. Before and after would be good.

Also detailed steps you did before it happened (aka, just starting the game or maybe doing something and then you get the error).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 185 (1,606 Views)

Hero

I'm looking at a borked save atm an my question to you all: 

if you go to the household manager, does the count of Sims actually equal the number at the bottom or do you have less Sims than the number indicates (in my households)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 185 (1,595 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone affected by this error please send me your save file where this is occurring? Thanks so much! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 185 (1,580 Views)