Error 102:55c54fb3:b88d90df

by AllisonAria

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 102:55c54fb3:b88d90df

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yesterday I downloaded the new Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion pack. The game I have been playing will load, however, if I want to go to manage worlds and play a new household, I get the error code 102:55c54(..). There's no problem with loading the worlds, however, as soon as I try to load another saved household, it doesn't work. I do have CC (just clothes, skins, ect.). Before I saw all the other posts about the other 102 error, I had gone into CAS to edit a sim. I'm not sure at what point my game would have had this issue as I have not switched households for a few weeks. 

Message 1 of 6 (4,072 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 102:55c54fb3:b88d90df

Hero

HI @AllisonAria

Did you try removing your custom content ?

t's not the same error 102 everyone else was getting and that has been ifxed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,338 Views)

All Replies

Hero

HI @AllisonAria

Did you try removing your custom content ?

t's not the same error 102 everyone else was getting and that has been ifxed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (5,339 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I haven't, but I actually just realized that the sim that's having that issue is a sim who died months ago in the game. So it must be a glitch where she is now alive again and living in a household that is an "active household." All of my other active households are loading fine (minus the loading music that continues to play in the background.) Is it safe to delete the corrupt sim now that the other 102 error has been patched?
Message 3 of 6 (3,937 Views)

Hero

I would make a backup of the save and just try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (3,927 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @AllisonAria,

How did the experiment go? Were you able to load the game after deleting the Sim giving you issues?

Please, let us know if you still need help with this Standard smile
-Mai
Message 5 of 6 (3,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I tried your experiment and it worked! Tysm!
Message 6 of 6 (3,561 Views)