Re: Entrées Not Getting Served - Sims 4 Dine Out

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Entrées Not Getting Served - Sims 4 Dine Out

★★ Novice

Every time on of my sims goes out to a restaurant, they order a drink, an entrée, and a dessert, but only the drink and dessert come out. I have tried the "repair game" option in Origin, and I always update my game, but nothing seems to fix it. Everything else works fine with Dine Out, but my sims never get served their appetizers and entrées. I am not sure if this depends on if there is a centerpiece on the table or the layout of the kitchen, but I always use the pre-made restaurants made by the SimGurus/EA, so I don't think that is the problem. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your time!

-Morgan Engates

Message 1 of 4 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @Lemoneese

are you ordering all in one go ? You basically need to order the entree first, then let the server serve it, then oder the second course, let it be served, then order desert.

If you pick all in one go, the last one overrides the others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Lemoneese

are you ordering all in one go ? You basically need to order the entree first, then let the server serve it, then oder the second course, let it be served, then order desert.

If you pick all in one go, the last one overrides the others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh my goodness. I feel so stupid! I have been ordering it all at once and didn't realize you couldn't do that. Thank you so much for your help!

Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)

Hero

Yeah, it's not really self-explanatory :D

I did that at first as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (426 Views)