Re: Endless loading due to accidental savese

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

★★ Novice
Hey, after taking a lot of steps to fix my situation, I opened up the sims. I now have 23,000 saved games in my "load game" menu. I do not know what is wrong but I suspect it is instantly and constantly uploading whenever the game is open. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!
Message 11 of 15 (191 Views)

Champion (Retired)
As I wrote, your computer is below minimum requirements. This is probably the root of your problems. Only thing I can recommend is to get a better computer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 15 (187 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi @awkwardsilence04 

You didn't by any chance have that autosave mod installed and forgot about it? I had it for a while and deleted it because there were far too many saves, you can set the amount but I only had it for a while.. there's one by sachamagne at Mod The Sims, also a few others I think..

Sasha

Hope this helps

Message 13 of 15 (182 Views)

★★ Novice
No, I do not have that mod or any other mods.
Message 14 of 15 (154 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@awkwardsilence04

Your windows is also not fully updated, can you make sure you install the latest version of Windows 10?

Message 15 of 15 (144 Views)