Endless bath and showers

by giggles719

Original Post

Re: Endless bath and showers

★★★ Novice

I have had issues with actions not ending as well. My game is up to date. It usually happens when I've been playing a few hours. There is no action in particular that stands out with happening more often than usual. However for me it is fixed by saving and going to main menu or manage worlds then going back into the family. Whatever action they were stuck on with be completed and they will be on the next qued action with the respective need filled to where expected. Then it runs fine for another few hours. Rinse and repeat.

Message 11 of 14 (271 Views)

Hero
@giggles719 Have you been able to test my latest suggestion ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 14 (231 Views)

Hero

@AshesSim @giggles719 

Have you guys been able to solve this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 14 (204 Views)

Hero
@giggles719 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (178 Views)