Re: Endless Saving In The Sims 4

by Lilly55656

Original Post

Endless Saving In The Sims 4

★★★ Novice

My game has been acting up recently when I try to save my game it will not stop saving my game one time I waited all day and when I checked again to see if it saved it was still on the saving screen. I do have mods but I took them out to see if that was the problem, it was not the problem I tried to find the problem online but from my research no one has this problem. If anyone can help that would be great Thank You.

Message 1 of 5 (767 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (751 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope I did this right

Message 3 of 5 (738 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You have a lot of errors with RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 this may be the result of bad memory. Please try to run Microsoft Memory Diagnostics.and perform a scanning of your HDD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (726 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank You sooo much I will definitely try to fix that.
Message 5 of 5 (717 Views)