Re: Endless Loading

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Endless Loading

★ Novice

My loading screen won't go away and I don't know how to fix it. I can get to CAS and to the maps, but when I select a household or make a new one and try to play, the loading screen goes on forever and I have to restart my computer to get out of it. 

I have no expansions and I only have the Jungle Adventure game pack and that didn't affect it at all. 

I have tons of CC and I have for a while, but I recently downloaded a bunch of traits and careers and a couple in game mods. Would those affect it in any way? 

I believe I also un-zipped a script file, would that do anything to mess it up? I'm going to go back and find it, but it'd be helpful to know.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
You can try that but make sure all the other mods/cc you downloaded are also compatible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (549 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Myoujou8

if those mods you downloaded are not compatible with the latest patch, then yes, that ill be the reason

Make sure to only use mods/cc where it says it's currently compatible with 1.44.88

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (504 Views)

★ Novice

Should I delete all my traits and careers and redownload ones that are compatible with the patch then?

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

Hero
You can try that but make sure all the other mods/cc you downloaded are also compatible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)