Re: Edge smoothing problems with reshade

by oyin123

Original Post

Edge smoothing problems with reshade

★ Novice

So, I installed reshade and did everything right. The reshade preset I'm using has pretty heavy dof, and I need to turn edge smoothing off for the dof to work. The problem is, that when I turn edge smoothing off my game starts looking really weird and dark, and I have no idea why. I haven't found any answers on internet and I've tried restarting my game, reistalling reshade etc but nothing works? I've tried this with multiple different reshade presets, even created my own, but all of them do the same thing. Also idk if this is the right place where to post this but I can't use sims 4 forum so??

Here is picture with edge smoothing on, dof isn't working (the reshade preset should make the backround blurry):

glitchh.PNG

Here is picture with edge smoothing off, now the dof is working but the colors and shadows look super weird:

GLITCH.PNG

Message 1 of 4 (2,705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Reshade has a forum where you can ask about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (2,680 Views)

★ Novice

did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem

Message 3 of 4 (2,234 Views)

★ Novice
could you please link it?
Message 4 of 4 (2,232 Views)