by crinrict

Original Post

Eco pack enabled causes no interactions

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eco Living just being installed/enabled makes my game improper. - tested 2x with eco living enabled, my sim has to go to work as a detective, i travel with her, and this is where the bug happens. I'm certainly willing to test out theories or options to help.
What happens when the bug occurs? - doesn't highlight objects to interact with them - no menu of interactions will pop up - time freezes/does not pass, whether switching from pause, 1, 2, or 3 speed HOWEVER sims will stay in same physical place, but be moving - even when paused. Example: look like they're talking or searching computer.
What do you expect to see? Ability to interact with items; for objects to highlight when hovering mouse over them to indicate you can click it to see interaction menu. - time to pause and change speeds as directed/selected, and gameplay to act accordingly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am willing to help test out theories or provide more answers to help. Let me know if i can be of assistance Standard smile thank you!

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)

Re: Eco pack enabled causes no interactions

Hero

HI @shmanillathunder 

Start troubleshooting by repairing the game through Origin.
1. Close the game
2. Right-Click on the game in Origin
3. Hit Repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

Hero
@shmanillathunder Did you have any luck solving this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)

Hero
@shmanillathunder Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (110 Views)