Re: Eco lifestyle apartment empty

by KennaKilla22

Original Post

Eco lifestyle apartment empty

★★ Apprentice

I tried to move my sim into a apartment in eco lifestyle, I just recently fixed the town for being white but I have no Idea why there everything isnt in the appartment. I use cc and mods.

Message 1 of 13 (1,106 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@KennaKilla22 Did you move someone out of it? If you move someone out and take everything with you and not Sell it all, that will leave the apartment/house empty. You'll have to refurnish it either before or after moving someone new in. All houses and apartments work that way.

I never take it all any more. I just move anything special I want to keep into the household inventory and sell everything else.
Message 2 of 13 (1,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Psychotpsno it was a new save

Message 3 of 13 (1,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@KennaKilla22Which apartment was it? I've used them all at one time or another (although not since ECO). I've used both the new apartments in the new ECO town and they're both working fine.

I don't think CC would cause it. Mods might, although I don't know how. I'd try removing all your mods/cc from your mods folder, everything. (Make a BACKUP first!) Then start an entirely new save and plop some new sim into the same apartment and see if it's empty.

Message 4 of 13 (1,070 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps I don't remember whats its call but not pinecrest apartment.
Message 5 of 13 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@KennaKilla22 

That would be Stonestreet Apartments, One of these?

07-30-20_6-55-05 PM.png07-30-20_6-56-05 PM.png

Try like I mentioned previously and let me know how it works.

ThePsycho

Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let everyone know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 13 (1,033 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps both apartments because I originally wanted to put sims next door to my sim but it was completely empty also wouldn't let me place objects kept getting script not found and when I tried to place a room/ apartment down it said the same thing.
Message 7 of 13 (1,008 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@KennaKilla22 I heard of a bug where if you bulldoze one of the apartments it will break it so it can't be used any more. I thought it was pinecrest though. I can't seem to find the thread.

Try like I said and see if it works on a new save.
Message 8 of 13 (979 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps I saw that thread, and im going to take mods and cc out and make a new save and see if that fixs it
Message 9 of 13 (918 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps I tried it, it must be a mod thats causing the issue because it works fine without cc and mods
Message 10 of 13 (911 Views)