Re: Eco Lifestyle - Sim doesn't have dumpster options

by JeanVW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Eco Lifestyle - Sim doesn't have dumpster options

★★★ Novice

Hi all, 

I may well not be doing something right, but when I click on the dumpsters to have my sim dumpster dive, I only have three options - Dive for deal, Dive for meals and Nap in dumpster. 

I don't seem to have any of the other options. Just wondering if it's a known issue/I am doing something wrong etc.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (1,315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@cazzy91 

Depending on you career level, your skill level and what NAPs are enacted more options will become available but those are your starting options.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,228 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@cazzy91 

If you don't have a romantic interest there those are your options.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying. 

I was under the impression I should also be able to select - Dive for ingredients, Empty trash, Sort compostables and Sort out recyclables?

Thanks

Message 3 of 7 (1,286 Views)

★★ Guide

You're not alone. I cant select sort for recyclables etc either on any of the garbage bins.

Annoying, but not a deal breaker. 

Maybe the latest patch changed it into 'search for bits and pieces?

But i also noticed that i can't empty my outside bin (the new interaction that they will go to a landfill). 

Message 4 of 7 (1,264 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cazzy91 

Depending on you career level, your skill level and what NAPs are enacted more options will become available but those are your starting options.

Message 5 of 7 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh right, ok. I guess that makes more sense, it's just a shame then that my flower arranging sim can't do some stuff. 

Thankyou!

Message 6 of 7 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have noticed that with my outside bin too! Thought it was strange but hadn't clicked it was an option that disappeared. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,203 Views)