Eco Lifestyle Issues still a thing

by whubble1817

Original Post

Eco Lifestyle Issues still a thing

★★★★ Apprentice

My game is up to date and everything seems to be working great. I am however, still having some glitches related to the Eco Lifestyle expac:

• My sims still try to make white cake constantly. 
  • Unfinished cake is ending up in the stoves and it takes a neighbor to come over and remove them. The cake thing is really getting on my nerves.
  • they are constantly doing push-ups. This is a new problem. The sims doing are fit but they don't have the fitness aspiration or anything.
  • they are constantly pulling out future cubes they don't own. This is happening in public areas mostly.
  • all the of above occur in the middle of doing other things.  I was trying to have my sim record a cooking video and after three attempts I gave up. He would just stop and do push-ups and I would end up with a poor video. 
  • When it rains and my Actor sim returns from an audition, he gets stuck just off the lot walking back and forth and I can't get him to get into his house without leaving the game and coming back.

I don't use a lot of mods or custom content but I tried playing with the mods folder removed and that didn't do a thing to fix any of this. 

Game has been repaired several times.

Any word on when they will address all this? I have a very successful Eco sim that I don't want to get rid of which is why I haven't uninstalled the pack.

Message 1 of 3 (512 Views)

Re: Eco Lifestyle Issues still a thing

Champion (Retired)

@whubble1817 

What you describe is the result of various NAPs Except the last. I suggest you read the description of the NAPs you have enacted in the game to see what they do. Some of these need tuning especially Sharing is Caring so if you have the latter I suggest that you repeal it.

For the last issue please see this thread. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/NPCs-stand-on-corner-of-lot-but-never-enter-lot/m-p/91...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (491 Views)

Re: Eco Lifestyle Issues still a thing

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for your reply. It seems like they need to tweek things a bit. It is almost impossible to play in its current state. I have to keep cancelling pushups and baking of cakes to complete any task.  I have no idea what NAP the future cube is related to but my sim had 22 of them in his inventory.  Since he is a rags to riches Sim, he could use the simoleans haha. 

As for the last part, It is only the sim that lives on the lot that is having the issue. It seems to be related to the umbrella and the rain oddly enough. On a nice day he arrives home, no problem.

Very strange. 

Again, thank you very much.

Message 3 of 3 (450 Views)