Re: Eco-Lifestyle Civil Designer Tablet Missing!!

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Eco-Lifestyle Civil Designer Tablet Missing!!

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco, university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get together, get to work, realm of magic, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, tiny living, moschino, laundry, fitness, bowling, glamour, romantic garden, movie hangout, spooky stuff, cool kitchen stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. I tried looking it up. Nothing.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no civil designer tablet in my sims inventory. I even quit the job and applied for it again. No luck.
What do you expect to see? A civil tablet in my sims inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim is in the Civil Designer Career but there is no tablet in her inventory to do any of the tasks. I've tried looking in the forums and googling but there has been no way to fix it. Is anyone else dealing with this issue? 

Message 1 of 10 (6,215 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro

I notice that my sim often puts the tablet on the ground after they use it and I often have to look for it to return it to their inventory. You can find the Electronic Drafting Tablet under miscellaneous electronics and it appears to have no cost once it's unlocked.

Best regards,
Jennifer

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (6,190 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

I notice that my sim often puts the tablet on the ground after they use it and I often have to look for it to return it to their inventory. You can find the Electronic Drafting Tablet under miscellaneous electronics and it appears to have no cost once it's unlocked.

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 2 of 10 (6,191 Views)

Hero
@omgsam25 Did you never get one or did you loose it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 10 (6,154 Views)

★★ Novice

@MapleSimmer I never got it.

Message 4 of 10 (6,135 Views)

Hero
@omgsam25 And it's still locked in the buy menu ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (6,112 Views)

★★ Novice

I checked and it's unlocked. Thanks!

Message 6 of 10 (6,090 Views)

Hero
@omgsam25 Guess for some reason it was just not added to your lot/inventory.

Guess this solves your issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (6,074 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep. Standard smile thanks

Message 8 of 10 (6,053 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem and I've checked the buying menu but it's locked. Is there anyway I can unlock it?

Message 9 of 10 (4,378 Views)

Hero
@WongMers If you didn't receive one and it's still locked, see this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Green-technician-did-not-receive-draft-tablet/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (4,364 Views)