by crinrict

Original Post

Eco Bug Maybe?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? I dont know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of the packs besides starwars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Usually straight away.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everyone you met or friends with , they always doing the N.A.P Traits and I am not sure if this is a bug or they over do the traits that its annoying my gameplay. As in I had selected cooking and whoever is on the lot they make many amounts of food like what am I going to do with 8 white cakes made by 2 different sims that I didnt make anyone do. Then I had art they always carry lump of clay and leave it everywhere . I also experienced having a restuarant with the N.A.P traits and cannot change it . I had sims fighting and no customers want to sit and eat there is always a fights sometimes every 5 - 10mins .
What do you expect to see? I am hoping a update to fix the restaurants/retail N.A.P traits to not take effect in those lots only due to it will effect business gameplay to run smoothly. Also the N.A.P traits have to tone it down like I don't want spare food or unfinished making the food .
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. When I didn't have the eco pack.

Message 1 of 6 (403 Views)

Re: Eco Bug Maybe?

Hero
@CandiceAnaMariax Could you add your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Have you checked if the NAPs are actually active in the hoods you have issues with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (391 Views)

Hero
@CandiceAnaMariax Have you been able to find out what your current game version is ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe I found it and its Version 1.67.45.1020 .

@crinrict wrote:
@CandiceAnaMariaxHave you been able to find out what your current game version is ?

Message 4 of 6 (323 Views)

Hero
@CandiceAnaMariax And the NAP that trigger those aren't active in the hoods you see the behavior ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (307 Views)

Hero
@CandiceAnaMariax Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (267 Views)