ERROR CODE 134:61ef858a:fbdeef79

by teezep

Original Post

ERROR CODE 134:61ef858a:fbdeef79

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University Get Together Seasons Get to Work Get Famous City Living Parenthood Vampires Outdoor Retreat Spa Day Nifty Knitting Tiny living Toddler Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you try and go into the a family the bug will come up, I have tried every possible actions including removing CC and script mods. It has been since yesterday. The error code states ERROR CODE:134:61ef858a:fbdeef79 it is suggested you restart the game. I restart the game and the same thing happens. Have tried it with multiple families in multiple worlds
What happens when the bug occurs? every time i try to load a family in any world
What do you expect to see? the family loading and gameplay
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. latest update.

Hi All,

I am having an issue with loading families in any world as the above error is displayed. I have tried removing CC and this seems to work if I remove all of it, when I remove my most recent CC it still happens. I have tried removing the new CC i put in pre updated and this does not make a difference. I have downloaded tray importer and the bad cc finder thing and made all the changes necessary it just still does not work

Any advice or help would be great. The error code is 134:61ef858a:fbdeef79

Thanks in advance

Katie

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: ERROR CODE 134:61ef858a:fbdeef79

Hero

HI @teezep 

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988166/broken-updated-mods-cc-bunkbeds-patch-mar-21/

If that doesn't help, use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)