ERROR CODE: 102:a0adad34:ac289649. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.

by AstralCeleste

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ERROR CODE: 102:a0adad34:ac289649. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.

★ Novice

I’m unsure what the problem is as I have not been playing with mods/cc since the November update. In fact I haven’t played since that update due to this error. I have nothing in my tray folder, either. Every time I try to load a household it takes me back to the residential worlds screen and shows the error code: 102:a0adad34:ac289649

Any ideas on what to do? I feel like I have tried everything. My game is also completely updated to version 1.69.57.1020.

Message 1 of 3 (986 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ERROR CODE: 102:a0adad34:ac289649. It is recommended that you relaunch the g

Community Manager
@AstralCeleste If you had mods in your game before and removed them from your game since the November update it's possible this is still connected to this. There are some workarounds listed in the thread below. Can you check out the link and let us know if you continue to have issues?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CC-MOD-RELATED-Error-Code-102-c4caa9ed/td-p/6889115

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (976 Views)

All Replies

Re: ERROR CODE: 102:a0adad34:ac289649. It is recommended that you relaunch the g

Community Manager
@AstralCeleste If you had mods in your game before and removed them from your game since the November update it's possible this is still connected to this. There are some workarounds listed in the thread below. Can you check out the link and let us know if you continue to have issues?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CC-MOD-RELATED-Error-Code-102-c4caa9ed/td-p/6889115

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (977 Views)

★ Novice

I have discovered the issue, at least for me. Somehow I think I corrupted my saved game because once I removed my saves from the folder my game started working perfectly.

Message 3 of 3 (954 Views)