EA.com Won't Count all my Packs

by DeniToTheMax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA.com Won't Count all my Packs

★★★ Novice

I have the Digital Deluxe pack- I got it through the Sims 4 application. On EA.com, it says all of the other packs that I own, but it won't say the Digital Deluxe one. I also bought the Pets expansion through the Sims 4 application, and EA.com agrees that I own it. Did I buy the digital deluxe one wrong, and does it matter at all whether EA.com says that I own it.

Even if it doesn't matter, I would like to fix this, if at all possible, because it is more fulfilling when it shows all of the packs that I have.

Message 1 of 4 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA.com Won't Count all my Packs

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You should see The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe edition. The upgrade is not listed by itself since it is an upgrade not a game pack.
In Origin you should see the items that comes with the upgrade as Add-ons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You should see The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe edition. The upgrade is not listed by itself since it is an upgrade not a game pack.
In Origin you should see the items that comes with the upgrade as Add-ons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, it's the base game with the digital deluxe upgrade? Sorry if that was obviously (or obviously wrong). My comprehension skills are severely lacking today.

Message 3 of 4 (265 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes. You should see it listed like that in your game library.

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)