EA Customer Service No Help with Sims 3 Issues

by emmagr11

Original Post

EA Customer Service No Help with Sims 3 Issues

★★★ Novice

So I've been having an issue for MONTHS. I merged 2 origin accounts so all of my sims 3 games would be together on this specific account. When that happened, I wasn't able to play with the Late Night content. Origin says I own that pack and that it is installed. When I open the Sims 3 launcher Late Night doesn't show up, and none of the content shows up in-game. I've spoken to EA advisors probably about 5 or 6 times about this and they all say to either repair the game or reinstall everything. Today the advisor I spoke to said the same thing, so I followed the steps and reported back that they didn't work. Instead of looking for another solution, the advisor ended the chat. I have no idea what to do and I'm honestly shocked that they just ended that chat like that???? If anyone knows what to do to help me I would appreciate it so so so much. Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Re: EA Customer Service No Help with Sims 3 Issues

Community Manager

Hi there, @emmagr11.

I think it would be best to reach out to @EAHelp on Twitter. This looks like it might be related to an issue with the account rather than the installation on your PC. They should be able to look into that for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)