EA Card Does Not Work!!!

by MKcherry123456

Original Post

EA Card Does Not Work!!!

★ Novice

I have been trying to get my EA card onto the sims 3 store for a day and half now, this is really upsetting because I have spent a decent amount of money for every expansion pack/stuff packs/Game Cards. Does anyone have a solution? so I can buy things off the sims 3 and not waste $20?

Edit - It said my card has been redeemed, but when I go back to my account it still says 0 simpoints.....

Please Help!!

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: EA Card Does Not Work!!!

Hero (Retired)

@MKcherry123456  Did you redeem the card in thesims3.com? Did you redeem the card in the right account (have to ask)? As user accounts can not be accessed in the public, open forums this issue needs to be handled by an EA game consultant - link - EA customer service  They can research your problem and resolve this issue if possible.

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: EA Card Does Not Work!!!

★ Novice

At first, I did redeem it through the sims 3 store and it was wouldn't finish loading. I guess the page is down currently? So I redeemed it through the website it gave me on the back of card and other people I heard from told me I can get my points in the store as well.. But it never showed up. Thank you for you're help!

Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)