Re: Duplicate purchases of Sims 4 outdoor retreat

by crinrict

Original Post

Duplicate purchases of Sims 4 outdoor retreat

★★★ Newbie

I believe i have double purchased this game pack. I am 99% sure i had paid for it a few months ago and if i look in my game info and mouse over the game packs it says " Last played September 16th, 2014 "

I had pre ordered " get to work " expansion lastnight and when I looked at my receipt that was emailed to me i saw i was also charged for outdoor retreat. 

There was no download, no codes, no nothing.... but instead of paying about 40$ i was charged 60! and it pushed my  spare checking account negative.

Is it possible that i double purchased?? is that even possible and if so, wtf why would you be able to buy the same game more than once on the same account and not even be given some kind of a code... the only reason i could see buying more than one would be to gift it to someone... and i cant even do that!

I would love to contact support, i am right now. i just wanted to get a faster answer.

Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

Re: Duplicate purchases of Sims 4 outdoor retreat

Hero

You need to contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)