Re: Dropped Actions sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Dropped Actions sims 4

★★ Novice

Since installing new expansion for sims 4 get to work, i have noticed fps drop along with actions dropping example i cannot send my sim to shower then toilet as he/she will go in and cancel action and resume second action. Any help would be greatly appreciated i already repaired my game twice and cleaned cache also cleaned updated pc (ccleaner)

Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

★★ Novice

My dxdiag

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

Hero

That looks fine.

The dropping interactions/shower/toilet issue is a known bug but I'm unsure about your FPS dropping.

Are you using custom content or mods ? Does it only drop when they do the dropping of interactions or also in CAS for example ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)