Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Drinking potion : Realm of magic

by Werevolfka

Original Post

Drinking potion : Realm of magic

★★★★ Novice

Hello Standard smile I have a issue in Realm of magic. If my sim drink a potion she hold weird red glass ? or somethink like that :D. I dont have MODS or any CC, I did a repair game and still have this issue.... How can I fix this ?

Message 1 of 28 (335 Views)

Re: Drinking potion : Realm of magic

Hero

Hi @Werevolfka 

moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Does this happen to every single Sim ? Is it stuck ? How does the potion icon look in your inventory ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 28 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Every Sim have this issue and potion in inventori looks Fine and no stuck, but i asked yesterday some Sim players and they have same problem. When we order drink potion, they have in Hand weird Red cap and no potion flask ☹️. Iam sorry for bad english 😅

Message 3 of 28 (275 Views)

Hero
@Werevolfka Also if you start a fresh save game for testing purposes ?

Have you never used mods/cc or removed them for the time being ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 28 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I tried a new game. Now he's holding a potion in his hand, but he won't drink it. it looks like it gets stuck and drink animation is not going to hahappen. I don't have CC or Mods I only had one hair, but I haven't had it for six months.

Message 5 of 28 (253 Views)

Hero
@Werevolfka On all potions ? Did you move the Sim over from your other game or create a new one ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 28 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I tried as much potion's I could and it happens only with some pitons not with all. Some are stuck and some have a weird red cap. Now I tried fourth time game repair (no CC and mod) and I started a new game and there is same problem in the new game.

Message 7 of 28 (229 Views)

Hero
@Werevolfka can you give me an example of a potion that has the issue ? I haven' tried all of them yet

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 28 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Potion of plentiful needs (Weird red cap)
Potion of the nimble mind (stuck animation)

Potion of nausea (also weird red cap)
I can't look at them all because I don't have access yet :D 

Message 9 of 28 (215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get the exact same issue with the red cups, I can provide pictures of the issue shortly. Haven’t found a fix yet. It really sucks though since I can’t display those potions anymore but the ones I made before the glitch happened remain potions no matter where I move them.

Message 10 of 28 (191 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help