Re: Drinking potion : Realm of magic

by 3mmagreen

Original Post

Hero
@3mmagreen Either create a rar file and upload that or upload to google drive or onedrive and PM me the link. PM me is more private :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 41 (1,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrictSent! Lemme know if there's any issues.  Standard smile

Message 21 of 41 (950 Views)

Hero
@3mmagreen I can totally duplicate the issue on any potions made from that cauldron. If I use another one, they're fine.

Wonder if it's indeed related to moo (which I would find weird)

@Taurisa Does replacing your cauldron also help ? Did you place it with moo too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 41 (937 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict  Okay I tried changing cauldron but nothing happened. My sim still pours the potion into a RED cup and placing it in the world still results in a RED cup but when I deleted all lights in the room where the cauldron is and then replaced that cauldron, it started working properly. Pouring the potion to the vial and when placed in the world it was in the vial. So I guess my sim will brew potions in the dark from now on :D

Message 23 of 41 (918 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had to move the lights I placed with moo (around the broken cauldron) outside the room to fit the new cauldron in (which solved the issue), since I didn’t want them to clip with the new cauldron incase moo was the problem. But, Maybe the lights are the cause? 

Message 24 of 41 (907 Views)

Hero
@Taurisa @3mmagreen Which lights were you guys using ? Both placed with moo or also if you place them normally.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 41 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrictThese new RoM standing lights/candles (attached below) and yes they were placed with moo. They are still placed down near the cauldron in the broken save I sent you iirc, it was only possible to place them there with moo since the room is quite small. Would be interesting it they were the same ones that Werevolfka had issues with, I haven't had enough time to keep testing my save to see if the problem reoccurs without the lights unfortunately Frown

Message 26 of 41 (868 Views)

Hero
@3mmagreen tried to repro it on my save without much luck.

I can try your save later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 41 (859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi this began happening to me on a retail lot. I usually dont use MOO to place things, but I had a get to work ceiling light over the cauldron. I moved the ceiling light out of the room and cauldron into the corner, and it worked fine again for me. I did have some mods installed but after I took them out I was still replicating the glitch and moving the cauldron and lights seemed to be what fixed it. 

Message 28 of 41 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi! Have they found a workaround for this or is still an issue?

Message 29 of 41 (770 Views)