Dream Home Decorator Bug

by MadDawgMaddiG

Original Post

Dream Home Decorator Bug

★★★ Newbie

Dream home decorator 

yet another bug, after showing up to gigs where I couldn’t knock on the door because no one lived there (everyone had died there were 4 tombstones outside), to now the only gigs I can book are at one house that I’ve already redecorated 3 times. I’m kinda upset that this new career is and pack is completely filled with bugs. I was expecting a few because it’s TS4 but this is making the career so awful because now I’m incredibly bored after renovating 1 house over and over and over. 

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: Dream Home Decorator Bug

Champion (Retired)

@MadDawgMaddiG 

You need to increase in level to unlock more gigs failing a gig means your reputation takes a dive. You mention redecoration the same 3 times if you failed and then repeat that in the same way you will fail again. I and others have posted pictures of successful gigs perhaps you can use those as inspiration. Also if you post before and after pictures plus likes/Dislikes I may be able to offer pointers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

Re: Dream Home Decorator Bug

★★★ Newbie

thank for the suggestion, the thing is I haven’t ever failed a gig. So I went to do some digging and found out I only had two townies left in my world and the rest died so I went and repopulated all of my sims 4 worlds even though I had the fill empty houses box checked in the settings. That seemed to help

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)