Dragon Valley

by hudsim1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Valley

★★★ Newbie

I have Sims 3, Dragon Valley, and Into the Future installed. I want to play Dragon Valley, but the computer requires the Future disc. How do I play Dragon Valley? Do I have to uninstall Future?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Valley

@hudsim1  Dragon Valley is a world available for you to play in, not a separate pack.  And when you're playing, your game only requires the disc for your newest pack for authentication purposes.  You could install every pack and run them all at the same time, while still only needing to insert your Into the Future disc to play.

When Dragon Valley is installed, it will be one of the worlds available for you to choose at the Main Menu, when you decide to start a new game.  If it's not there, you'll need to install it from the Sims 3 store.  Sign in, click Redeem a Code and enter your DV code if you haven't already, then download DV from your purchase history, or directly from its product page:

https://store.thesims3.com/dragonvalley.html?categoryId=12642&section=UpSell

If it's still asking you to buy, try clearing your browser cache, or using a different browser.

If you don't alreayd have a store account, you can register using the codes that came with your base game and Into the Future discs.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dragon Valley

@hudsim1  Dragon Valley is a world available for you to play in, not a separate pack.  And when you're playing, your game only requires the disc for your newest pack for authentication purposes.  You could install every pack and run them all at the same time, while still only needing to insert your Into the Future disc to play.

When Dragon Valley is installed, it will be one of the worlds available for you to choose at the Main Menu, when you decide to start a new game.  If it's not there, you'll need to install it from the Sims 3 store.  Sign in, click Redeem a Code and enter your DV code if you haven't already, then download DV from your purchase history, or directly from its product page:

https://store.thesims3.com/dragonvalley.html?categoryId=12642&section=UpSell

If it's still asking you to buy, try clearing your browser cache, or using a different browser.

If you don't alreayd have a store account, you can register using the codes that came with your base game and Into the Future discs.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)