Downloading stuff to my game

by ilovesims3leah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Downloading stuff to my game

★★★ Newbie

I have the sims 3 and there pets expansion pack, I've tried so many times to download the free stuff the my game, example riverview. And it says its on my game but its really not there! I've honestly tried everything but its still not working and its making me really mad! help please

Message 1 of 2 (750 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Downloading stuff to my game

Hero

There are two tabs in the launcher. One is called Downloads and one is called Installed content.

When you download something from the Store to your launcher, it shows up in downloads, which means you have successfully downloaded the content. At this point, it's NOT installed and you won't find it in your game. You will now need to install it.

To do so, choose the download tab in your launcher, find the download you want to install, click on it so that a little arrow appears and then click on the install button. This should then install the content to your game.

If that is not your problem, please elaborate your problem a little more.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (822 Views)

All Replies

Re: Downloading stuff to my game

Hero

There are two tabs in the launcher. One is called Downloads and one is called Installed content.

When you download something from the Store to your launcher, it shows up in downloads, which means you have successfully downloaded the content. At this point, it's NOT installed and you won't find it in your game. You will now need to install it.

To do so, choose the download tab in your launcher, find the download you want to install, click on it so that a little arrow appears and then click on the install button. This should then install the content to your game.

If that is not your problem, please elaborate your problem a little more.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (823 Views)