Downloaded object cc and it doesn't show up in build mode (CAS CC works)

by MamaGoo4

Original Post

Downloaded object cc and it doesn't show up in build mode (CAS CC works)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I decided to spice up my sims 4 game by downloading some objects for build mode. I downloaded it then put it into my mod folder. It was a CC set of kitchen objects and I searched every kitchen item but found no CC. I can never use the CC that has a paper icon instead of the notebook like most mods (not good with computer lingo). Help...? The website I used to download it here

Edit (crin): Removed cc link. Please do not pot links to cc and mods. Just name them.

Message 1 of 6 (6,322 Views)

Re: Downloaded object cc and it doesn't show up in build mode (CAS CC works)

Hero

Do other mods show up ?

If you have issues with a certain custom content, it's better to talk tot he creator

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (6,300 Views)

★ Novice

Mods for create-a-sim show up but not for build mode. Also, scripted mods don't show but I just gave up on those. I got the mods from a youtube video and I tried asking the YouTuber to see if I'm doing something wrong since she left instructions. 

Message 3 of 6 (6,290 Views)

Hero

Do yozu have script mods turned on ?

Are you sure they're not just recolors ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (6,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you make sure to extract any zip files? If you go into mods and see zip files (in case you don't know what these look like, they look like a folder with a zipper) and right click on those and then hit "browse" and have it extract to "mods". That should work. If that doesn't work, you can also right click and open these files, then highlight ALL the files inside and literally drag and drop it into your "mods" folder. ALWAYS extract zip files!

Message 5 of 6 (3,735 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sylvanistar  I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If you have questions or issues then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (3,709 Views)