Downloaded Lots not showing up in my Library

by Leiins

Original Post

Downloaded Lots not showing up in my Library

★★ Novice

Hello !

I have downloaded a lot of Lots from TheSimsRessource, there was both CC or Lots with base game, but somehow it dosn't show up at all in my Library

I have checked a lot of posts about it but it seemed that there was never a solution.

Here's what i did already :

- I have CC activated in game

- The CC in advanced in the library is also ON

- Tray files are in the Tray folder without any sub folders

- CC files are also in the Mod files

- I can build with the CC objects from the Lots in the Building mode

- I restarted my game many time

Thank you very much for your help !

( on my screen, the 1st 3 lots are downloaded from the gallery, other lots downloaded from TSR doesn't show up at all )

Message 1 of 10 (675 Views)

Re: Downloaded Lots not showing up in my Library

Champion (Retired)

@Leiins 

Please read install instructions on TSR. If you then still have issues you can ask for help there. We can not help with individual mods/cc here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (652 Views)

★★ Novice

The install instructions are the same everywhere, just unzip the tray files in the tray folder and if there's mods, in the mod folder

It's not really about individual mods, all the downloaded lots doesn't show up at all... If it was some lots who didn't show up, the problem should lie within the Lots file but that's not the case here since nothing show up.

Message 3 of 10 (638 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Leiins 

It sounds like you unzip to the wrong Tray folder. Did you create a subfolder?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 10 (630 Views)

★★ Novice

there's no subfolder,

i'm not sur if it change anything but i have unzipped my tray files somewhere else before moving them to the tray folders ? ( but all the files are here )

Message 5 of 10 (627 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Leiins 

There is only one Tray folder that the game uses. By default it is placed here: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

Message 6 of 10 (615 Views)

★★ Novice

yes i've put them here

Message 7 of 10 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for double post, here the screen

Message 8 of 10 (609 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Leiins 

Then you just need to check if that is the folder the Game uses. Move the folder to your desktop open the game and start a new game. Does the folder get recreated? If not that is not what the game uses.

Message 9 of 10 (580 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, the folder get recreated !

Message 10 of 10 (569 Views)