Re: Downloaded Households

by CraveMode

Original Post

Downloaded Households

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I been wanting to play lifesimmer's Santiago household she put up on Sims 3 website and I try to put them in my game but when I go to install and it finishes it says it failed? 

http://i57.tinypic.com/14mc11k.png

i

t's driving me crazy, and ideas??? 

Message 1 of 9 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think you have to have the Generations EP and make sure the laucher (game) is updated

Message 2 of 9 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have gen and it says launcher is up to date

Message 3 of 9 (1,268 Views)

Hero

Are you using save file or add to game ? Save file is corrupting many downloads. Try add to game instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can't add to game cause it won't let me download anything cause I can't register my game, someone told me about doing "view page source" and typing int .sims3pack and that's how I do it

Message 5 of 9 (1,259 Views)

Hero

But you have registered games on your account (including base). You should be able to download. They are highlighted on your public mypage.

What error ar you getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

do we have to sign up on ts3 with our origin account?? that could be why it doesn't work 

Message 7 of 9 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ok I got my brothers log in on ts3 website and I click add to game but it doesn't do anything but pull up origin

Message 8 of 9 (1,248 Views)

Hero

Start the launcher first, then download

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (1,246 Views)