Re: Downloaded Family From Gallery Can't Fish Granite Falls

by jaeldawn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Downloaded Family From Gallery Can't Fish Granite Falls

★★ Novice

I downloaded a family from the gallery, which I am not playing, but my spouse is engaged to be married to this person. I planned a vacation to granite falls with this person, and noticed right away that it will not allow me to fish when this person is in my group either by myself or as a group. I have tried it with other people, even some from the gallery, and it works just fine. I don't have any mods only some cc. Any ideas what is going on with this one individual that will not let me fish when in the group? He doesn't have any outdoor apprehensions or anything like that.

Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I don't know exactly what was going on with this character. I tried moving my CC out and that wasn't the problem, so I just pulled the character into CAS through edit world and made sure he wasn't created with content I don't own. I also reset him and it seemed to clear up the problem.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@jaeldawn
Did you try to reset this sim?
Did you try to fix the game in Origin?
Origin/Library - right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Are you using any CC?
If yes, move the mods folder to the desktop and try without it.
If you are not using CC and reset of this sim isn't help, probably the file of this sim is damaged.
In this case, I suggest that your sim break the engagement, and you can look for another partner for him in the Gallery. If the sim file is damaged, then other unpleasant surprises may turn out after the wedding.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know exactly what was going on with this character. I tried moving my CC out and that wasn't the problem, so I just pulled the character into CAS through edit world and made sure he wasn't created with content I don't own. I also reset him and it seemed to clear up the problem.

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)