Re: Download by old key

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Download by old key

★★★ Newbie

A few years ago I was playing The Sims 3 Island Paradise. I have account on Origin but i wasn't on it at time. Yesterday I sign in to my account and wanted to download Sims 3. Sadly I can only download base game without Island Paradise, Ambitions etc, even if i have them on CD. I tried to use my old key for Island P. but when i want to start download there's a mistake that says 'This key has already been used'. What can I do? Devil

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@elcik12 Do you have another Origin account? Here is how to find packs in Origin:

- open Orign

- click my game library

- right click the game icon

- click show game details

- scroll down and click extra content

- scroll down and look for your packs

The software on the dvds is dated and the discs are generic - it is better to get the digital download from Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@elcik12 Do you have another Origin account? Here is how to find packs in Origin:

- open Orign

- click my game library

- right click the game icon

- click show game details

- scroll down and click extra content

- scroll down and look for your packs

The software on the dvds is dated and the discs are generic - it is better to get the digital download from Origin.

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @elcik12,

I'm happy to read you feel like playing The Sims 3 again Standard smile

Were you able to download Island Paradise, Ambitions and your other packs following roberta591's advice? If so, remember to use the 'Accept as solution' button to let everyone know. It might be helpful for other players with your same issue in the future.

Let us know if you still need help, and welcome to Answers HQ! :eahigh_file:

-Mai

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)