Dog always sad

by doublenoodles20

Original Post

Dog always sad

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, get together, city living, dine out, get to work, backyard stuff, spooky stuff, seasons, bowling night, cool kitchen stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? My dog is constantly saf
What do you expect to see? Not sure
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My dog is constantly sad but when I click on it there is no option to ask what is wrong. I can't change its mood, I'm wondering if it's anything to do with seasons? Because after it went out in the rain it was permanently sad after.

Message 1 of 10 (7,375 Views)

Re: Dog always sad

Hero
Sad ? You mean he's unkomfortable ? Did you give him any wellness treats (there's a known bug with that)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (7,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I haven't given it a treat or taken it to the vet. It always has a blue background behind its icon not red so doesn't that mean sad?  It's so weird 

Message 3 of 10 (7,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have attached a picture 

Message 4 of 10 (7,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi @doublenoodles20

Can you try removing your mods and repairing the game? Mods can cause issues sometimes. 

If you are still having issues after that, can your share your save file with us? You can find instructions here.

Thanks a lot!

Happy Simming! :D

Message 5 of 10 (7,283 Views)

Hero

Hi @doublenoodles20

did you have any luck testing this without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (7,233 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hiya it went away for awhile but came back. I'm wondering if it's linked to the rain because when it rains it makes the dog sad for ages? The cats are fine though  

Message 7 of 10 (7,220 Views)

Hero

If you still have it now, would you be willing to share your save as outlined by @SimGuruIcarus above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (7,212 Views)

Hero

Tagging @doublenoodles20 again for saves.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (7,150 Views)

Hero
Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (7,115 Views)