Does this computer work with sims 4?

by moldyerna69

Original Post

Does this computer work with sims 4?

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm thinking about buying a new computer but I want to make sure that it meets all the requirements to be able to play sims 4 and I definitely don't know a lot about computers but if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated 

This is the computer I'm thinking of buying

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/desktops-and-all-in-ones/ideacentre/aio-300-series-/IdeaCentre-AIO-3-Ge...

Also I'm really hoping that if I can play sims on it I won't have to use low graphics and such

I have the base game and a couple of DLCs :D

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Re: Does this computer work with sims 4?

@moldyerna69  That depends on which model you're considering.  The base £350 version wouldn't run the game on more than low graphics settings; you might get low-medium settings out of the £365 model, although that depends on which packs you're installing and your playstyle.  The £480 version could run all packs together on medium-high or high settings, so you might even be able to play on ultra settings with only a couple of packs, again depending on which packs and your playstyle.  The £500 model is actually not quite as good.

If you'd like to see other options, feel free to ask.  Just list your preferred budget as well as any other details that matter to you, for example if you definitely want an AIO model rather than a laptop or traditional desktop.  However, I'm not sure there's anything better out there for £350.  I'm happy to look; I'm just saying your options might be severely limited at that price point.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)