Does The Sims 4 work for Windows 10

by singh54321

Original Post

Does The Sims 4 work for Windows 10

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I was wondering if The Sims 4 is available for Windows 10 Pro 64Bit? Thank You!

Message 1 of 6 (4,611 Views)

Re: Does The Sims 4 work for Windows 10

Hero

Yes.

Sims 4 works with Win 10.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (4,604 Views)

Yes, if you do run in to any issue, please have a look at this post:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/INFO-Sims-4-and-Windows-10-Post-your-issues-here/m-p/4698489#M51...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 6 (4,602 Views)

Hero (Retired)

TS4 is Windows 10 compatible. My Windows 7 gaming computer decided to upgrade all by it's lonesome and TS4 still works. If you have an older computer with hardware that isn't supported anymore you could have problems with drivers. I lost 2 utility programs that were not supported by Windows 10. Gadgets are not supported but you can get a third party program to bring back gadgets. I've done several Windows 10 upgrades on my personal computers and haven't had a bad experience yet. It was hard saying goodbye to Windows 7 but IMO Windows 10 is everything Windows 8 should have been.

Message 4 of 6 (4,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After upgrading to windows 10 the colours seem to be incorrect. all looks good in general on the PC just when starting sims 4 it is the wrogn colours. Could you please advice?

Message 5 of 6 (4,574 Views)

Hero

How are your graphics settings ? Do you maybe have 3D-Settings on ? Did you make sure the graphics drivers are updated ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (4,568 Views)