Re: Do I need origin premier to play Dine Out?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Do I need origin premier to play Dine Out?

★ Novice

I want to purchase Dine Out, but I don't have the option to buy it, like I do with Spa Day. Do I HAVE to buy Origin Premier to buy Dine Out?

Message 1 of 7 (2,224 Views)

Hero
Hi @jedi_magic7

no, you don't have to buy premiere to get it.

What happens if you click on that get it button ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think I'm having the same issue, instead of the option to buy the pack, where it says the price, it says 'Get the Game'.
Message 3 of 7 (2,166 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In the store find the pack and then click the buy button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (2,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just to clarify for anyone else with this issue: the guy with limited communication issues above is saying you should use the IN-GAME store

Message 5 of 7 (2,124 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Whether you purchase from the Origin Client or Origin.com doesn't matter as long as you are signed in to your account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 7 (2,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

The game wants you to buy premier so that they get extra money. But if you click on get the game then scroll down, you can see that there is a button where you can just buy it without getting premier.

So my answer to your question would be no

I hope I helped!

Message 7 of 7 (986 Views)