Djungle adventure text missing

by TezaG78

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Djungle adventure text missing

★★ Apprentice

On everything that came with Djungle Adventures there's text missing, either on options, notifications, or objects. Also in buy mode it says **DEBUG** on all Djungle Adventures items.

I took out my mods folder, didn't help... Then I did a reset to factory setting by taking out my whole Sims 4 folder. Didn't help...

I've chatted to a EA support guy who couldn't help me, he told me to make a new user on my PC and play the game from there. Next I spoke to a guy on the phone for nearly an hour. He helped me unistall everything and reinstall, didn't help....

Please, is there ANYTHING else I can try?? The rest of my game is working perfectly, it's just everything related to Djungle Adventure that is messed up...

I've atteched three pictures to show my issues.

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Djungle adventure text missing

Champion (Retired)

Please read this sticky:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/m-p/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please read this sticky:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/m-p/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, thank you! That helped! I did read that one earlier but didn't think it sounded like the same problem, but looks like it was.

Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)