by eyAnton

Original Post

Distortion in Game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's happening on to me, when I try to play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Since the update/patch you released 11/13/18, my sims game is unplayable. Every time it has distortion and flashing of the screen making it hard to play.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to play the game so it runs smoothly on my desktop. I want to be able to enjoy especially the latest expansion pack "Get Famous" that I bought.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The game plays normally and well. The only problem is the screen distortion that is only happening the Sims 4, all of my other games are fine. The is nothing wrong with my computer, everything is updated. I even cleaned out my cache and repaired the game but nothing still the same. I even tried uninstall & re-installed as well. I need help, please I don't know where to get it.

Message 1 of 7 (338 Views)

Re: Distortion in Game

★ Apprentice

I know you said everything is updated. But just to make sure are your GPU drivers up to date? 

Message 2 of 7 (333 Views)

Hero

Hi  @queeniegirl0719

moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Could you post a picture of what you're seeing ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (326 Views)

★ Novice
Yes, thanks for replying. I have checked and updated everything. The Game played fine until this week.
Message 4 of 7 (320 Views)

Hero
@queeniegirl0719

Did you see my post as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (315 Views)

★ Novice

I did as you asked and added it to my post.

Message 6 of 7 (312 Views)

Hero
Ah sorry. Didn't see that you edited the first post

Do you have any pictures of the distortion ?

Your computer is a bit low in specs so it might be overwhelmed with all the packs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (311 Views)