Re: Distorted Swimming Pool Walls

by crinrict

Original Post

Distorted Swimming Pool Walls

★★★ Novice

As of maybe two days ago, whenever I create a swimming pool and go to save it, the walls of the pool appear distorted/transparent. The first time I noticed it was right after I created a natural swimming pool and went to save it. I attempted to place the saved pool on another lot, and all the objects I added to the sides of the pool were floating in the air.

I tried everything I can think of to make the problem go away, but each time I create a new pool and go to save it to my library, you can still see the problem with the walls.

I don't use any mods or custom content in my game, and I own every expansion, game pack, and stuff pack.

Please help. Frown

Message 1 of 7 (557 Views)

Hero
Could you add some pics ?

Tagging @BryonyRae for this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (549 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here are a couple.

Message 3 of 7 (544 Views)

★★★ Novice

I checked the gallery today and noticed several other recently uploaded swimming pools are doing the same thing.

Message 4 of 7 (522 Views)

Hero
Hi @rebekula

Yeah, looks like this is a new bug.

Could you please create a new thread in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs ?

The bug forum uses a template which is why it's best to make a new thread.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (519 Views)

★★★ Novice

Done! Thank you.

Message 6 of 7 (512 Views)

Hero
Thanks.

Here's the link for reference: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-Distorted-Transparent-Swimming-Pool-Walls/td-p/75...
Locking this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (502 Views)