Can't join secret society

by Jennifer329

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't join secret society

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I was able to join the secret society, on a sim that was living on campus.

I have tried to join on another sim that is living at home while attending. It doesn't seem to be working, at home, or when I travel to campus on the same sim. Is there something I should be doing? Is it a known glitch when you try to join but you don't live on campus at all?

Message 1 of 6 (4,768 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't join secret society

★★★★ Apprentice

Solved, finally happened after 3 semesters of trying.  They came to my home lot. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (4,705 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Jennifer329 I spit your post from the other thread as your issue sounds different.

Could you give us a few more details what doesn't work ? Do you not get the option to join or do you not find any members to ask them to join ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (4,744 Views)

University issues with joining secret society

★★★★ Apprentice

I was able to join without issues with a sim that moved onto the campus. 

I'm currently trying to join with another sim in a different family, this sim lives at home so I don't lose out on their collections, etc.  I have donated to the statue to get the surreal buff, went to sleep. I have done this a ton of times, and they don't seem to show up. I have gone to sleep at the home lot with the buff on, broke into the dorms and slept on one of their beds, even built a bed in the foxbury community center. Nothing seems to be working. 

Please, any help would be appreciated. I'm wondering if this is an issue cause I don't live on campus? 

Message 3 of 6 (4,745 Views)

Re: University issues with joining secret society

Hero
@Jennifer329 Merged your threads. See my questions above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (4,731 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The members don't find me to join. So I never get invited. I've seen them by the tree stump and they run away per usual when I come up. But after getting the surreal buff, and falling asleep as I did on my other sim. They just don't come to me to start the process at all, as they did the other time with my other sim. I've tried this a ton of times. Donate high-quality foods, crystals, metals, etc. Get the best buff then nothing. I went to sleep on my home lot, snuck into dorms to use their beds, even built a bed in the foxbury center just to make sure I'm on campus, in case that's a bug or something. No hooded figures at all. Disappointed

Message 5 of 6 (4,725 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Solved, finally happened after 3 semesters of trying.  They came to my home lot. 

Message 6 of 6 (4,706 Views)