Discolored Textured Sims 4

by DragonSkuller

Original Post

Discolored Textured Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Today I loaded my game up and some textures are discolored, including my sims face and her fridge for example. I didn't change anything in or about my game or add anything. I closed my game for the night, loaded it back up in the morning and now the textures are weird. I attempted to fix the problem by closing the game and opening it again, no changes. I also closed it, restarted my computer and opened the again again, still the same problem.

Does anyone know whats going on?

Message 1 of 16 (1,064 Views)

Re: Discolored Textured Sims 4

Do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? Try taking that out.
See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Could you post a DxDiag?
Please follow this how-to on how to gather your DxDiag.
You can post the DxDiag by attaching it to your next reply.
Don't paste it directly into your answer, because that won't fit. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 16 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

No i dont have any mods or CC installed. 

Heres the DxDiag attached too.

Message 3 of 16 (1,034 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Only a small subset of the DxDiag made it into the attached file. Please try again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 16 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Novice

only attached what the site told me to, what more do you need?

Message 5 of 16 (1,019 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The entire file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 16 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here ya go

Message 7 of 16 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

There don't seem to be anything wrong  with Your Computer except for a lot of crashing involving geolocation.dll. This is unlikely to have anything to do with your problem but check this to hopefully fix that:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/why-do-i-get-the-error-message/7b...

Try to repair your game in Origin. Rightclick it and select repair.

Message 8 of 16 (1,004 Views)

Could you try switching between 32 and 64-bit mode?
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/when-to-use-the-sims-4-64-bit-or-32-bit-version/?

Your graphics driver isn't that old but you could try updating it: https://www.geforce.com/drivers
I think you're on a laptop, so could you also give turning on the laptop mode (in the in game options) on?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 16 (986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well i repaired my game and when into it, same problems, even tried "testingcheats on" and i debugged the objects and sim, no changes.

Message 10 of 16 (979 Views)