Disappearing Items Sim Inventory

by caiittllyynnn

Original Post

Disappearing Items Sim Inventory

★★ Novice

With Cottage Living, I’ve noticed items gifted via the NPC’s and animals will disappear from the sim inventory. Solve has been to move those items to household inventory until use. Ex: Agnes Crumplebottom gifted a Cowplant berry and Bunnies gifted rainbow wool but they disappeared.

Message 1 of 4 (661 Views)

Re: Disappearing Items Sim Inventory

Hero
@caiittllyynnn There are some problems with gifted/items through errands but haven't heard of them disappearing.

At what point do they disappear ? When you travel/reload the game ? were you able to interact with them when you got them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (633 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve found they disappeared when you reload the game - and yes, I was able to interact. I intentionally was holding off on planting the cowplant berry because it was winter (can’t plant/too cold, I attempted) but it was gone when I reloaded the game. It was one of the rewards from Agnes Crumplebottom.

Message 3 of 4 (622 Views)

Hero
@caiittllyynnn Probably best if you make a bug report in the bug forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (603 Views)