by LenxLenx1001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappearing CC showers

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, Seasons, Island Living, Cats And Dogs, City Living, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to place any custom content shower on any kind of lot
What happens when the bug occurs? The shower is not visible and can't be detected as cc on the lot. Soundeffect of buying an item in build mode occurs, money is subtracted (can be reversed by the reverse function though).
What do you expect to see? The shower should be visible and usable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last Patch (University-Patch, I guess)

I know this issue is quite common, as it also appeared linked to bathtubs after the Island Living EP. 

I tried:

• removing every other mod and basically everything that had been added after installing the game for the first time, only kept one cc shower in the game, problem still occured
  • Taking out everything, then repairing the game via Origin, only added one cc shower afterwards, problem consisted

I know S4S offers fixes (e.g. the bathtub bug) but as far as i know there' no fix for this issue so far...

Please help me, i just want my sims to take showers...

Message 1 of 3 (2,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappearing CC showers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@LenxLenx1001 : Sims 4 Studio also has a Discover University Batch Fix for CC showers. Have you tried that? (Also, have you ever also run the Cats & Dogs Batch Fix for CC objects in general?)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,390 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@LenxLenx1001 : Sims 4 Studio also has a Discover University Batch Fix for CC showers. Have you tried that? (Also, have you ever also run the Cats & Dogs Batch Fix for CC objects in general?)

Message 2 of 3 (2,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where can I find this batch fix? :-)

Message 3 of 3 (2,038 Views)