Disable Autonomy not working

by DantesPop

Original Post

Disable Autonomy not working

★★★ Apprentice

I am having an ongoing issue which is making the game unplayable. I have disable autonomy for selected sim enabled, his bladder is green, but he constantly interrupts chained actions to add use toilet and watch TV in that order. If he is not on his home lot then he wants to go to a vendor and get something interrupting conversation chains I have queued up. I have no mods, I have done a full uninstall and re-install including deleting all of the user folders, my laptop is a high end ASUS ROG so it more than meets requirements. Nothing I do seems to make a difference. I have also tried fully disabling autonomy and it does the exact same thing. About the only thing I can do is start the game up and watch him run back and forth from the bathroom to the TV. This is the third character I have created and the third time in a row I am having this issue. I have tried moving homes, moving worlds, building a new home from scratch, none of those helped. I have city living and cats and dogs expansion packs as well as outdoor retreat and vampires game packs. This was occurring before installing the cats and dogs expansion pack and continues to occur after adding it.

Message 1 of 5 (2,743 Views)

Re: Disable Autonomy not working

★ Apprentice

hmm i had that issue once i repaired the game and it solved it

Message 2 of 5 (2,730 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue except my person keeps programming and playing guitar. It’s so annoying. I tried repairing the game and still happening. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,016 Views)

Champion
@choochee373 Please check this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
There are some issues still open. Yours might be one of them.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 5 (1,996 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (1,967 Views)