Dine out issue

by dredmons

Original Post

Dine out issue

★ Novice

I'm having an issue with one of my two restaurants for my Sim family. When I go and open the restaurant my employees arrive and soon after the customers do. A couple of people might get seated but then everything freezes. No one cooks, seats other guests, and my sims is stuck too. I've contacted EA 4 times about the issue and no one is able to resolve the issue. Last advisor recommended this place to have someone help out. 

Thank you

Message 1 of 8 (476 Views)

Re: Dine out issue

Hero

Hi @dredmons

1. Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?
  2. Does this happen with all restaurants or only a specific one ?
  3. Have you also tried a different save game for testing purposes to see if it also happened there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (465 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t use any mods in my game. And it’s only this particular restaurant that I have the issue. I have not tried using a different save game.

Message 3 of 8 (458 Views)

Hero

Hi @dredmons

Would you be willing to upload the restaurant to the gallery and post username/name of the lot here ? Maybe there's something on the lot that makes the SIm freeze.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (444 Views)

★ Novice

I uploaded the lot for you. User name is dredmons and lot is named Chick-Fil-A 2

Message 5 of 8 (430 Views)

Hero

Hi @dredmons

I've tried your build and in my game it's not giving any issues.

Would you be willing to share your save as well ? 

You would need to upload it to a third party site and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (422 Views)

★ Novice

I would but I’m not really sure how to go about doing that.

Message 7 of 8 (414 Views)

Hero

Here's some instructions to help you find the right save: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/4568799#M69068

Then basically just upload to some file sharing site and PM me the link to it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (412 Views)