Dine out - can't hire the sims i created as staff

by ShioriHaru

Original Post

Dine out - can't hire the sims i created as staff

★★★★ Apprentice

Ive been looking over several forums for solution but found none.
I am able to hire sims that i create anew, but never one that has been created earlier, no matter what i try. The game refuses to list some of it's own generated sims as well, strangely enough, it always refuses to put the ones in list, that i actually like.

They are not modded, like i said, even vanilla generated sims dont show up in the list, instead the game endlessly generates new random sims. I absolutely dont care about random sims  and i want my own staff.
Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (1,389 Views)

Re: Dine out - can't hire the sims i created as staff

Hero

Hi @ShioriHaru

this is by design so moving this to the general forum as feedback

Tagging @EA_Mai for awareness.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,377 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello
I dont understand, what do you mean "this is by design" ?
Surely this cant be by design, the game just straight up refuses to list some sims, who are really not different than the others, and here i also mean some of it's own generated sims

Message 3 of 5 (1,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

That's what I mean. 

It's not a bug.

Not saying I'm happy with that or that there isn't a chance that they will change this. That's why I tagged one of the CM to forward your feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,365 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @ShioriHaru,

As you have already mentioned, the game generates sims for you to hire, it doesn't choose sims from your created sims. I'm going to forward your feedback to The Sims team, thank you for it! And thanks also crinrict for the heads up. Wink

Good luck with your restaurant!

-Mai

Message 5 of 5 (1,349 Views)