Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Dine Out Restaurant Bug

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a restaurant, then play it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Customers steal your dining area
What do you expect to see? I just want my Sim to be able to own and run a restaurant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After I created a beginning restaurant for my Sim, once opened the customers came in and stole every piece of furniture in the dining area, effectively causing my restaurant to close. Happens every time. 

I don't know if the last patch caused this or not because I hadn't played with the dine out pack much until today. 

Message 1 of 4 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dine Out Restaurant Bug

★★ Expert
@TokyoLuvr--this bug was marked as fixed. this post has some info on how to fix pre-existing saves/NPCs/etc.: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-ECO-Objects-disappear-from-lots-NPC-Stealing-with-and/m-...

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (709 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@TokyoLuvr--this bug was marked as fixed. this post has some info on how to fix pre-existing saves/NPCs/etc.: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-ECO-Objects-disappear-from-lots-NPC-Stealing-with-and/m-...
Message 2 of 4 (710 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. I missed that post when googling what was happening. Also the thought that the retail world, Magnolia Promenade, would have any NAP never crossed my mind. 

Message 3 of 4 (689 Views)

★★ Expert
@TokyoLuvr--you're welcome, hope the link helps!
Message 4 of 4 (652 Views)