Digital Deluxe Upgrade Not Working

by Midoriku

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Digital Deluxe Upgrade Not Working

★★ Novice

I upgraded to digital deluxe from my limited edition a few days ago. the only thing I am able to use is the soundtrack. The game nor its content will download and I am still on the Limited Edition copy. Things I have tried thus far: restarting pc,updating game, uninstalling and reinstalling game,updating origin, and contacting support (still waiting for reply there).

The game shows I have it unlocked, but just won't download,same with all the other in-game content it comes with.

Message 1 of 6 (2,339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Digital Deluxe Upgrade Not Working

EA app Team

Hi @Midoriku,

Yes, you will keep seeing Limited Edition in Origin, as that was the version of the game you redeemed. I don't think it's possible to change that, it's how Origin works. However, you can always contact one of our advisers and ask if they can help.

Did you have issues to contact them? You can find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,334 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Midoriku

what symptoms are you getting when trying to download it ? Any errors ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrict,It does nothing at all. No errors, no downloads, or anything. I click download and it just doesn't do anything.

Message 3 of 6 (2,308 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Midoriku,

After reinstalling the game, have you tried to search for the extra content in-game? These extra items are installed when you install the base game, I have them installed and I still see the 'Download' button.

It's possible when you upgraded to the Deluxe edition, as you had already installed the Limited one, they weren't installed. However, as you reinstalled the game to troubleshoot this, I would expect extra content to be installed now.

-Mai

Message 4 of 6 (2,296 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Mai So I did just check, and the content is now in game which it wasn't before the reinstall. Which I am happy about. Will my game always show up as Limited Edition though? Not a big deal if it does, just odd.

Message 5 of 6 (2,289 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Midoriku,

Yes, you will keep seeing Limited Edition in Origin, as that was the version of the game you redeemed. I don't think it's possible to change that, it's how Origin works. However, you can always contact one of our advisers and ask if they can help.

Did you have issues to contact them? You can find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 6 of 6 (2,335 Views)