Re: Dig spots not respawning

by kreatora

Original Post

Dig spots not respawning

★★ Novice

Hi! So i've been having this problem for a couple of days (real time) playing pretty much everyday. For some reason none of the little mud patches or rock piles are respawning, the little colletible ones. I noticed it first on the park in Oasis Springs, Forgotten Grotto, Sylvan Glade and Willow Creek. Now it seems to be happening in every neighborhood apart from the one I live in. I've repaired my game, i've taken all the files out, started the game, put them back in and I'm still not getting any rocks. Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 4 (1,124 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@SANITARIXM

Looks like old bug is back. One of the patches was supposed to fix it but it looks like it's back.
Could you describe your problem in this topic as well?
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Rocks-not-spawning-in-neighborhoods/m-p/6888502/highlight...

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone found anything helpful to stop this bug? I have tried with three different families to do the collection thing and I am still having an issue. I have reached out to EA customer support but have not been able to actually have a chat with anyone. I am desperate for any tips or tricks.

Message 3 of 4 (703 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with The Sims 4, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (672 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help