Re: Did my sim just get kicked out of their house?

by CGrant56

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did my sim just get kicked out of their house?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except CL, DHD, and ILK
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter any house from the Neighborhood, preferably one you haven't played in a long time.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim's house's walls stay up as if they don't own the house! They have normal house interactions like lock the door, set as front door, and no trespassing, etc. but can't interact with objects inside the house. Best chances of reproducing it: Enter it from build mode and press F1 as you leave the walls up
What do you expect to see? I should be able to see inside Sims' houses so that they should be able to play
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Uhh, game? Why are y'all acting like my Sim is visiting somebody that doesn't even exist here?
2021-09-10.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (693 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@SmoggyLambGG 

I had this happen once before.  Traveling to another lot and back fixed it for me.  You could probably also fix it by moving out and then back in. 

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (623 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@SmoggyLambGG 

I had this happen once before.  Traveling to another lot and back fixed it for me.  You could probably also fix it by moving out and then back in. 

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (624 Views)